traditional Parallel Coordinates display form returns, now
leveraging all of Weasel's colour coding techniques including
pseudo colouring and cell cluster colouring.
Also in this version, in a further
extension of Weasel's population exploratory capability, a major
revision and expansion of Weasel's Population Linking technique.
New in version
3.7.2 (A bug fix version of v3.7.1):
- Allowed the reading of presentations containing file
or folder names with accented characters.
- Improved handling of Gallios data with log scaling
10^-1 to 10^3 where stored presentations omitted that
scaling info and misplaced the stored regions.
- Note: Existing presentations will still not be
correctly read and must be reconstructed using this
- Allowed the reading of compensation settings from
Accuri data file $SPILLOVER key values despite the use of
commas as decimal point place markers.
New in version 3.7.1 (A minor
enhancement of v3.7):
- Improved reliability of automatic region creation for
real-time cell cluster discovery (more...).
All existing licences will be
valid for this version.
New in version 3.7 (Parallel
- Reintroduction of the traditional Parallel Coordinates
displays for multi-parameter data. Now leveraging cell
cluster analysis or pseudo colour colour coding (more...).
- A major revision and expansion of
Weasel's Population Linking technique (more...).
- Fixed unreported bugs associated with the use
of 5-decade log scaling.
- Fixed bug associated with set and clear of cluster
- Improved show and hide of 1D gating regions (windows).
- Prevented dialog windows locating off screen.
- Fixed issues with activation of 3D displays after group
formatting of display arrays.
Many thanks to
users for their bug reports and requests for
enhancement. Please keep them coming.
New in version 3.6 (Cluster
Discovery "On The Fly"):
Bug fix version 3.6.1:
- Further extension of Weasel's population exploratory
capability with real-time cell cluster discovery (more...).
- Batch file processing for multiple files now handles
many data files with optional progress printouts.
- Increased the maximum allowed number of 2D regions,
biplot regions and 1D regions (windows).
- More convenient deletion of multiple unwanted gates,
regions, biplot regions and windows.
- Added more contextual help buttons.
- Fixed occasional "freeze" while creating new gates.
New in version
3.5 (Introduction of 3D Biplots, Presentations saved as .xml):
- Fixed error upon save and retrieve of presentations
containing 5-decade log displays.
- Fixed occasional unexpected loss of gates in on-screen
displays when adding a new gate.
- In a novel enhancement of the conventional biplot
display, a 3D biplot display is introduced in which
transformed data can be projected onto a 3D data space
rather than the conventional 2D plane (more..).
- Presentations are now saved in a more compact .xml
format rather than the previous plain text. Files are now
more easily human-readable and can be viewed in a web
browser or even user edited (see Saving Presentations/File
- 3D Biplots and 3D Dotplots now benefit from a much
faster (more than 13-fold) repaint technique that greatly
improves the mouse-driven animation experience.
New in version 3.4.2: Released 13th September 2017 [Bug fix
version: features as in v3.4].
- Use appropriate data-source-dependent full scale
parameter values for use in stats calculations.
- Give flexibility in single or merged file selection
(now allows single to merged or merged to single files
changes for any display.
- Added a "clear all" button to the parameter
ratio setting dialog.
New in version 3.4: Released 10th August 2017 with ACluE
- Corrected reading of older Weasel presentation
of markers on histograms fixed for data with large numbers
(e.g. Astrios files).
exponents in display of numerical statistics for large
numbers fixed (e.g. 4.294E9).
statistics for ACluE-assigned clusters revised and
statistics obtained from BiPlot displays revised and
histogram curve fit failure fixed.
occasional blank displays in display windows.
New in version 3.3.3: Released 21st March 2017
- Gate displays on a subset of ACluE cluster
- Cluster gating includes selection of a percentile of
closest cluster members.
- Colour code dotted displays according to cluster
designation using the ACluE "alphabet colours".
statistics on individual clusters.
New in version 3.3.2: Released 20th November
- Improved setting and display of time axis,
particularly for Bio-Rad S3 data.
- Corrected Biplot format when including a Time
accuracy of fluorescence compensation calculation.
the data file contains no scaling hints, guess the
appropriate log/linear scale for each parameter.
- Fixed the error in stats list using "Read All Files In
- Improved the reading and display of CytoFlex data
New in version 3.3.1: Released 4th July 2016
- Fixed the anomalous region stats values seen after
transforming regions between 4 and 5 decade log
- Revised the "User-Defined Parameter Labels and Scales"
- Revised the display annotation section.
- Revised and simplified the launch procedure Weasel.cmd
for PC to allow flexible location of the Weasel folder.
- Help files are now embedded so there is no failure to
find them for any Weasel folder location on any computer